Viewing and Saving Details of Problem Reports and Solutions
A problem report can include the name of a program that has stopped working, the date and time that a problem occurred, and the version of the affected program. Sending this information when submitting a ticket to Support since it may be useful in troubleshooting for solutions to a problem.
- Open “Problem Reports and Solutions” from the “Control Panel.”
- In the left pane, click, “View problem history.”
- To view problems by product, date, problem type, or solution status, click the column name.
- Double-click the problem that you want to view. (Tip: Right-click a problem to see more options for working with it then select View Problem Details.)
- Click Copy to Clipboard, then open a new Notepad and paste from the clipboard (CTRL + V). You may then save the information as a text file to attach and upload with a ticket submitted to Support.